Each week, Larry contributes to the Orlando Sentinel CF100, a collection of newsmaker opinions by Central Florida's most influential people in government, politics, and culture. The CF 100 is available online and in each Sunday Orlando Sentinel newspaper.
Periodically, Larry has the opportunity and honor to contribute to Orlando Sentinel as a Guest Columnist. Recent articles include:
- Senate filibuster is tyranny by the minority
- To build local economy, develop local talent
- It's not Bert the Turtle's world anymore
- Trump's 'fireside tweets' a far cry from FDR
- No sense of decency: Kavanaugh's Army-McCarthy moment
- Retail revolution: Sears, Amazon, and survival of the species
- 18-year-old walks into gun store. Presto! He buys an assault weapon.
- Jacob Stuart: Central Florida's apostle of regionalism
- Win, lose or draw? A scorecard on Clinton-Trump debate
- The Principled Libertarian in the Age of Donald Trump